Monday, March 8, 2010

Three things...

1. I love my new job.  My part time pediatric physical therapy job is AMAZING.  This is what I was made to do.  I have a lot to learn, but so far there has not been one second where I have thought "do I HAVE to do this"...that was a frequent thought at my last job. 

2.  A dear friend who helped me through Sam's diagnosis when I was pregnant is now pregnant herself and is having a BOY!  She and her husband have been through more than anyone can imagine, and NO ONE deserves this sweet baby boy blessing more than them.  I can't remember the last time I was this freakin happy for someone!

3.  Sam is the cutest kid on the planet.  See evidence posted below.

~Kathy

3 comments:

Stefenie said...

CUTE pic!

Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

connie and adam said...

He is too cute! He looks like he's thinking that I am the man. :)

Melissa said...

He is so adorable!!!! I am happy things are going so well!