Monday, July 6, 2009

First Fourth...and First Tooth!







Sam has been quite busy recently. He has sprouted his first tooth! We noticed it last weekend while we were in Mobile. Today I noticed his second tooth (both on the bottom front)has started showing, too. He has also (FINALLY) started to sit up. He can hold himself up for a few seconds before falling to one side or another. He had his first bath in a tub (since he has pretty much outgrown his sink tub)! He still needs help holding himself up but he LOVES to kick the water around.
My parents come over for the weekend and the Fourth of July. Sam got plenty of attention and Chris and I got to catch up on our movie back log. Sam missed our 'big' fireworks, but he got to see some sparklers, which he loved! My mom is staying for the week and Sam will get plenty of Nana time. Chris and I will get a chance to go running together, see a few movies, maybe go out to eat, and I have an hour massage scheduled for Thursday...ahhh so nice.

~Kathy

No comments: