Saturday, April 25, 2009

So Proud!


I just had to drop a quick note and say that Sam just fell asleep completely by himself, without a peep! You just don't know how proud we are. Just weeks ago (presurgery) it would take hours of Chris and I walking and rocking Sam to get him to go to sleep. Since surgery, it hasn't taken longer than about 15 minutes for him to put himself sleep once I lay him in bed. And tonight he was totally awake, I laid him down in bed, tucked him in, and walked out....and straight to sleep he went without a single noise. I love him.
The photo is from today. Chris, his mom, and I planted some new flowers and such in our front flower beds. Sam hung out in his bouncer and watched. One of our great neighbors came by and talked for a bit. Their beautiful little girl (who is almost three) apparently prays for Sam every night! AND they told us they are expecting baby number two!! We are super happy about that...Chris is hoping it's a boy so Sam has a playmate!

~Kathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love little Sam's pictures... he's too cute and I'm glad he's feeling better and doing well. I'll continue to pray for Chris, you, and your little cutie!!

Unknown said...

Wimberly males are known for their rare hibernating qualities. Looks like Sam's are beginning to sprout. Ha ha! Glad he is doing well! Still praying for you all.

Ali Lionberger said...

Sam is TOO CUTE! haha, I've been keeping up with your posts and I'm happy to see he's doing so well.