Sunday, November 8, 2009

LSU/Bama Tailgate





We drove to Birmingham and Tuscaloosa this weekend for a tailgate and to hang out with family. We stayed at Chris's sister's house, and Sam got to hang out with his cousins. They love him a little more than he can handle...as in, he LOVES watching them, but isn't quite ready to snuggle up and sit in their laps yet. He did let me get a few good pictures though! Saturday, we met up with friends from PT school for a tailgate on Alabama's campus for the LSU/Bama game. It was perfect weather, and Sam was an angel for most of the day. PT school was the three hardest years of school I experienced, but I met the MOST amazing group of people there. I value any chance I get to be with them, and this weekend was no exception. As an added bonus, my sister Amanda was with the LSU band at the game, and when the game was over, we rushed across campus and got to see her before they loaded the buses. I wish every weekend could be spent with friends and family (and a victorious LSU team...)!

~Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All such great pictures ! A very exciting weekend. Sam was the best little LSU mascot ever!
Nana