Monday, September 15, 2008

Nursery!!





Chris and I (although it was mostly Chris) worked hard on the nursery this weekend and we got all the painting done and the crib and changer put together! The bedding theme is 'puppies' and we used colors from the quilt to pick the colors we used in the room. I made two quick canvas paintings based on scenes from the quilt, and those paintings as well as the letters spelling "Samuel" will be hung above the crib. The maroon cove will be either the changer area or a book shelf area...we haven't decided. More photos to come as we decorate more! My next regular OB appointment is Wednesday to test for Gestational Diabetes...hopefully we won't have that issue!

~Kathy

4 comments:

The Woodards said...

Puppies are my favorite. I bought some puppy one-sies for my nephew and that made it ok for me to have little boys one day. Sammy is going to be so cute!

Love,
Tamara

PS- can I call him Sammy? or is that against the rules?

jana h. taylor said...

Love the nursery! Sending more prayers your way!
Jana

Unknown said...

I have been following your story and your pregnancy and I am so proud of the two of you. Such TRULY dedicated parents - loving - optomistic - and it's just wonderful following along with every entry. God is continuing to send you guardian angels to lighten the load. And it's wonderful to see you both embracing this wonderful gift of life. Samuel is a lucky little guy!

Anonymous said...

I love how yall painted the walls and the everything is so cute!! Hope you're doing well!