Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nana's Visit


Sam's daycare closes for one week each year to re-carpet, repaint, and bleach EVERYTHING. My mom came up to watch Sam for us. I'm relatively sure she was in heaven. We got to sleep in, catch up on a movie, and 'train' for our upcoming 5K run. Sam, on the other hand, got spoiled.

Sam HAD been sleeping totally though the night. If he DID wake up, he would fall back asleep within a few minutes without us going up to him. When my mom was here, if Sam made a peep at night she would rush in to spoil him with an extra bottle and attention! I am a little worried about how that might switch up his schedule. BUT on the flip side, she did teach him to eat! He just wouldn't eat for us, and would pitch a fit if we tried to feed him solids. She was really persistent with him and now he bottoms out a jar of baby food in minutes! I'm really happy about that!

Sam will miss the one on one attention from Nana. And Chris and I will miss sleeping in. Sigh.

~Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok....Nana is on her way back up. Here I come Sam.